Administrative Department – 330-424-1740
- House numbering
- Create budget & process bills
- Develop project schedules & priorities
- Release public announcements
- Acquire grant funding
- Receive public comments
- Coordinate with other public agencies
William Helscel, P.E., P.S.
Chief Deputy Highway Engineer
Engineering Department – 330-424-1459
- Prepare road & bridge plans
- Review plans from consultants
- Complete survey work for County projects
Assistant Design Engineer
Cory Griffith, E.I.
Assistant Design Engineer / Inspector
David Hutchman, P.E.
David Long, S.I.
Jason McDevitt, P.E.
Mary Browne, P.E.
Chief Design Engineer
Engineering Tech 4
Troy Graft, P.E.
Chief Deputy Sanitary Engineer
Map Department – 330-424-1782
- Maintain the official Columbiana County Road Map
- Assist the public in obtaining tax maps and survey information for property in Columbiana County
- Review property descriptions
- Approve Legal Description on Deeds
- Review & approve platted subdivisions
Highway Department – 330-424-3519
- Maintain the county roads and bridges
- Take care of county bridges, guardrails, traffic signals and signs
- Remove snow and ice from county roads in the winter time
- Summer chip & seal program
Highway Maintenance Assistant
Water & Sewer Department – 1-800-322-6228
- Operate & maintain the county’s 16 pump stations and 4 waste water treatment plants
- Clean & maintain county sewer lines
- Service 1610 customers
Utilities Superintendent / Inspector